Jan 01 (1)

DAY #341

How's it hanging?
I make it 18 days until Christmas. And you know what Christmas means this year... So I'm very excited!
Sorry in advance for such a short blog... I've just come back from a quest, you see. A very enjoyable quest. A nerd quest.
People out there, if there are any, do you ever feel a little gateful or the undead? I mean, they've done wonders to self-esteem!
Quote me on that, I dare you. It's just, with all these zombies around, there's not much media left to compare ourselves to...
I mean, yes, what I'm doing is strictly media, but the kind I'm talking about is the 'beautiful images of normal people' malarkey.
It's really depressing comparing yourself to those gods and godesses in advertising, because their level of beauty is unachievable!
For instance, I'm a filthy, horrible, disgusting, stupid, shy, lazy, boring person, so of course I'm going to feel shit compared to Brad Pitt.
That's one of the benefits of this zombie apocalypse... In general, people are happier since they're not exposed to that crap anymore.
Well, I was just thinking! Anyway, got some SPQII to be getting on with so... Laters!
REMAIN INDOORS