Jan 01 (1)

DAY #194

Hai thar!
It's another day of zombie survival in the Maynard stronghold. You know, the usual... Whispering to each other, playing Scrabble...
We've got to entertain ourselves, in this day and age. Epecially since the outdoors if off-limits.
Having the constant threat of immediate death hanging over us, it's not difficult to get depressed every now and then.
Even with most of the internet still intact!
No TV, no radio, no newspapers... We have access to DVDs if we can find them, board games, books, and like I said, the remains of the web.
Actually, it's pretty upsetting when you think about it... 20 years ago, new media was everywhere. Now, it's become extinct.
REMAIN INDOORS was not just a zom-blog to pass time or make for interesting reading... It's putting some new stuff out there.
Even these very words are contributing a tiny amount to the world. Even if only four or five of you are reading them.
Yes I do it because I get bored. We all get bored. Yes I do it to give survival tips. Although I rarely do. But also, because it is SOMETHING.
Over the course of the outbreak, media has slowly disappeared. Books are no longer published. Films are no longer filmed.
Undead taking over has prevented humanity from distributing any new... anything!
For me, this is making an impact, albeit a small one, to the global shortage of new shit.
Read one of these crappy little collection of words a day, and at least they'll be different!
Even the best book in the world gets dull after the 194th reading! But, that said, this post probably got dull by the time you read 'Scrabble'.
Every day I will press keys to form words for you to look at... Good lord I hope I'm not wasting my life.
REMAIN INDOORS