Jan 01 (1)

DAY #219

Hello hello hello hello and hello!
I'm back! From Wales! I know, I'm as surprised as you are! I thought I was undead meat! Turns out I'm just injured...
Xbox 360, how I've missed you! Well, let me summarise the past 10 days... (Excuse the lack of message for today, huh?)
DAY #209: We drove the armoured car to Malvern Wells in Gloucestershire. Found a safehouse. Survived the night...
DAY #210: Continued on to Rhayader, where we were attacked by a flock of infected Kites... It was like The Birds...
DAY #211: Made it to Llangollen in one piece (HA!) and we held out in a pub... That night, we were kept awake by the horde...
DAY #212: Surrounded by undead, we finally made a break for the vehicle, and we got chased all the way to Bala. They don't give up.
DAY #213: We tried to lose the dead-heads by paddling into the middle of a pond... But it turned into rapids! We got fucking wet.
DAY #214: Washing up outside a farm, we found some quad bikes, and found our way back to the car. Fortunately zombie-free.
DAY #215: We drove around, and ended up in somewhere called Blaenau Ffestiniog. We found a slate mine. It wasn't Arcadia.
DAY #216: At this point, we were giving up on ever finding a safe place. We hid inside another pub in Morfa Nefyn...
DAY #217: Still in the pub. Shaun of the Dead, I know. And if you know me, you'll appreciate the irony of ME in a PUB.
DAY #218: We all decided to give up. Arcadia was not in Wales. We made it to the car, and started the journey home.
DAY #219: Oh! That's today! Well, I'll carry on from here then...
It was today I got hurt. We stopped in Gloucester, and it looked really safe. We got out to stretch our legs... BAD MOVE.
My parents wanted a fucking family photo. I had to set up the self-timer, but because I was distracted, I didn't see the zombie.
Back attack! How could I be so stupid! I mean, I was lucky that my dad had his crossbow, otherwise I'd be infected!
Acting fast, my 65 year-old father took aim and fired at the walker, but he hit me in the shoulder. Aw, he couldn't help it.
Crossbow bolts are hefty. It knocked me just out of the way of the teeth. It gave my brother enough time to headshot him.
Kind of my dad to try, but now I've got to go to hospital tomorrow. FFS.
Xbox 360, good. Getting home, good. Not finding Arcadia, meh. Being shot in the shoulder, bad... And that was my holiday!
REMAIN INDOORS