Jan 01 (1)

DAY #208

Hello you.
I'm still yet to set off on this wild goose chase... So this might be my last ever blog...
So, I forgot to say yesterday that over the course of this 'holiday' it will be my dads 65th birthday.
Even for pre-armageddon standards that's pretty damn old!
Every survivor I've met has had a younger father than me (With one exception... You know who you are!)
Yeah, so it's going to be a difficult trip. Having to defend daddy from the undeaddies will be challenging...
Of course, he can look after himself,  but he's kind of reaching the point where he's... expecting to die.
Um... How to describe it... He'll try to sacrifice himself a lot. And we won't let him. He doesn't need to.
So, anyway... It's going to be a difficult, wet, and ultimately pointless adventure... Fun!
Oh, and if you want something to do instead of reading these, try searching for season 1 of The Walking Dead.
Oh, and if I do find a safe haven in Wales, I'll let you guys know. But don't hold your breath.
Now, I'm just going outside. I may be some time...
REMAIN INDOORS