Jan 01 (1)

DAY #237

Hurrggghhh...
It's actually unbelievable. Un-FUCKING-believable. How can a week go from so good to so UTTER SHIT so quickly?
I'm seriously not in the mood to do a catch-up blog. NOT IN THE MOOD AT ALL.
Maybe tomorrow if you want, but let me just have a good old fashioned INTERNET RANT today.
It all started yesterday. The family was on the brink. Quite literally. We were tired and scared and angry, and we almost died.
No Arcadia, by the way. Almost... But let's not get into the zombie shit. Not this evening...
Alright, so basically, my dad overreacted, and then my mum and brother overreacted, and I had to step in to SAVE THE MARRIAGE.
But y'know... I'm the peacekeeper. I did well. We made it back home. Together... BUT THEN!
All of us get home, safe and dry and happy, and the BOILER IS BROKEN... NO HOT WATER.
Don't think that's it. Oh, fuck no. It gets worse.
(Murray doesn't swear very often... What on earth could have gotten into him?)
ONLY MY FUCKING COMPUTER!!!
OF ALL THE THINGS TO BREAK, NOT THAT... NOT AGAIN... PLEASE NO...
Don't worry, I'll keep blogging throughout this MEGACRISIS on my dad's Netbook. I just need to sleeAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
REMAIN INDOORS