Jan 01 (1)

DAY #255

Have I waited too long? Have I found that someone? Have
I waited too long to see you?
The fourth sentence read:
Really sorry if I lost my patience. It's just I've been alone for so long.
Oh, and by the way, I just watched a film called 'Super'. It's a really sweet, poignant, if graphically violent film.
Let's see... What was I thinking about...
Leaving home?
Hey everybody, I'm leaving home again! Very soon I'll be independent for the second time in my life!
Usual number people, and try not to spam my inbox too heavily, I can't manage conversations by the thousand.
No DNA, no DNA, no DNA, no DNA, no DNA, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on...
This evening I'm just typing whatever the hell I feel like. I've only got 20 minutes left before midnight, and then it's tomorrow!
Ever wonder if getting a moat would be a good idea in the zombie apocalypse? I mean, they can't swim can they?
Right. I'm done. This may well be the weirdest blog I've ever done, but you knew that because I told you on Facebook.
REMAIN INDOORS