Jan 01 (1)

DAY #254

Hello, Hello 2, Hello 3, Hello Wars, Hello 3 ODST, Hello Reach and now Hello 4?
I may be more cynical than the next survivor, but come on... Really? Hello 4? That's like making Star Wars 7!
Killing a perfectly good franchise if you ask me... I mean, Wars was pushing it, and ODST was almost pointless, but... Urgh...
Anyway, how are you doing, anonymous? Is your foot alright, or have I made that up?
Good of you to reply straight away about those running zombies, by the way. Works wonders for my already-sky-high self esteem.
Exceptionally harsh there, and I know I'll regret writing it tomorrow, but come on. I know how often people check their...
Blackberrys? Blackberries? Blackbe... Mobile phones. I've seen how often you check your phone.
Um, I don't mean any of that. I'm just anxious to know whether I'm being misled again. It's almost the not knowing that hurts more.
NOT THAT I HAD ANY HOPE TO BEGIN WITH, I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HER.
Sorry.
Hello.
I'm starting again because I've got 45% of the way through my blog about the undead without mentioning the undead.
Now, what about those undead, eh? Fwoar! I'd dance up to them in a club and grind the fuck out of them!
Notice how they've got dead eyes and rotting brains, but you still want to sleep with them? That's weird, huh?
Oh, I must be getting confused... I meant... No... Wait, yeah... It is zombies, that's right. Zombies. The walking dead. Yeah.
Just making sure we're all on the same page. Which by chance turns out to be in a completely different book altogether.
Unusually, I went outside yesterday, as you'd well know if you'd just scroll down a bit. I won't tell you exactly where though...
That's our fuel. Hands off.
So, I made it back alive, unfortunately for you, and now your having to sit through another emotional bloody blog...
Um, you just read it for the hidden message don't you? Well today I made it a crap one that references Naruto. So HA!
REMAIN INDOORS