Jan 01 (1)

DAY #271

Hello.
I'm sorry again, for everything.
And if you haven't met me yet, then I'm apologizing in advance, for all of my failings.
Now, let's talk about zombies.
The absolute best place to hold out against the unending waves of the undead? Good question.
If you're anything like me, somewhere that's hard, nay, impossible for zombies to get into.
So, if the technology existed, a flying sky-platform/world/house thing that never ever landed.
OK, it's not VERY likely, but I'm allowed to dream aren't I? AREN'T I? Oh, I'm not. Oh, well, ok, I'm sorry about that.
Choosing the best REAL place to hold out against the horde... It's a toss up...
If you're a good shot, maybe somewhere with loads of ammo, a gun store or army base perhaps? But, that's not me...
A tall building, like a block of flats or a skyscraper even, would give you plenty of vertical space between you and the dead.
Let me think on this matter more... It's an interesting thought... (And by the way, today's message is about me, not you!)
REMAIN INDOORS