Jan 01 (1)

DAY #280

Holy crap... 280 days since the start of this year? You put it that way, I sound old!
I'm still alive! I haven't been bitten! Although, I didn't go outside on a Friday night, nor did I have any intention to, so...
Maybe I'll look back on these years and regret them... Maybe I'll even look back at this blog to work out what was wrong with me!
And perhaps It will be bloody obvious to my future self that THE FACT I'M BLOGGING will probably explain most of it.
Yeah, I'm a terrified, pathetic, socially awkward nerd, but then if I wasn't, I probably wouldn't have lasted this long!
Most people got infected by friends or loved ones, and then they went on down the chain...
Except I wasn't really linked to anyone other than my already-overly-cautious family, so there was nobody coming to bite me.
So yeah, all those party-animal, super-sociable normal people are all undead, and I'm still here, with my internet access!
Make of that what you will...
Ever remember that random time when I got scratched by one of the zombies? Haha, all those months ago...
Let me tell you, that shit was fucking terrifying. I almost turned. In fact, I even recall almost biting someone!
Long story short, for those of you who aren't sad enough to read every single post, I was cured... Kinda.
Some anti-infection doctors treated me with X-rays, and it made the infection become dormant...
Lucky me.
Oh, but it won't work on the horde outside, it has to be within a certain amount of time after being infected...
Various experiments have been done... Those walking corpses out there can't be de-zombified. Sorry, everyone.
Even I'm not 100% safe. The Fosinopril chemical that's bonded to my cells is still there, it's just not activated.
Large amounts of anger or stress can set it off though, and then I have to get to an X-ray machine, pronto...
Yeah, I have to try not think about upsetting things like... How I don't have a girlfrie... Grr... Argh... BRAINS... Fuck...
X-ray... Machine... Quick...
REMAIN INDOORS