Jan 01 (1)

DAY #282

Hey there zombie fans! Actually, I'm not sure if 'fan' is the right word...
I'm feeling a little depressed today. Yeah, yeah, I know, why so blue, cheer up it's not the end of the world again, yadda yadda...
Zombies do get you down sometimes, and today, it's just been a bit too much.
Of everything, it's mainly the thought that while time is a great healer, it's also an annoyingly good eraser. In fact, too good.
My point is, while I'll be 'over' these armageddon blues tomorrow, I will die one day, and the world won't give a fuck.
Building that moat to keep the zombies at bay is merely a stalling tactic. Postponing the inevitable.
I'm scared of death. Of course I'm fucking scared of death. Why wouldn't I be? I'm not religious, and I think once you die, that's it.
Everyone I meet will die. Everyone I love will die. I might even die tomorrow. Anyone could die at any second.
Great job there, life. You've only blessed us with the shittest, most fragile piece of crap of all time. Thanks for nothing.
I'm not saying I wish I was dead, or that I'd never been born, I'm just pointing out that at the end of the day, we're just meat.
REMAIN INDOO... Wait, I'm not finished.
Look around you. Is that fun, is it? Sitting there, reading my words? Are you having a wonderful time?
Fuck me.
Reviewing my life so far, I can only think of a few times that I can truly say I was actually alive.
In fact... Now that I think about it, I can't even remember them. Well that's just perfect.
Everything I've done up until now has been by-the-numbers, non-remarkable existance. Just surviving one day to the next.
Nobody cares that I've lasted this long against the undead, because THERE IS NOBODY... I'M ALONE.
Damn it. I wish someone fancied me enough to have sex with me. Then I might move out from negative self-esteem.
REMAIN INDOORS