Jan 01 (1)

DAY #289

Hey guys and girls, it's your regular everyday zombie-boy again, and boy, do I have a shit life!
I spent all day on the internet today. It felt so goddamn unhealthy, but then again, it's probably more healthy than being eaten alive.
Shitshitshitshitshit.
Oh shit. I only just remembered that I was meant to go to badminton today. Well fuck. There goes my place on the team!
Really sorry about that, people-from-badminton-who-are-reading-this-and-were-expecting-me-to-turn-up... Sorry!
Right, I should probably start working on my personal apologies... I did actually mean to go! To maybe make up for last night!
Yeah, I'm useless.
And to make things worse, I had kinda promised someone I would go as well... Now she probably hates me for abandoning her.
Murray you idiot. You should do something. Send a text, anything! Don't just sit here blogging about your failings either!
You should only do zombie-related stuff on here anyway, because if you blog about pathetic you are, you'll never stop!
REMAIN INDOORS