Jan 01 (1)

DAY #288

Holy shit.
I'm obviously the most sociable person on the planet, because there's really nobody else alive on the planet. But that was terrible.
Kind of like, when there's a terrified animal who backs into a corner in the face of larger, more deadly animals.
I just spent 3 hours ruining the atmosphere of what would have been a lovely evening. I really am the death of the party.
Look, I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I just freeze up, like you're meant to when there are zombies surrounding you.
Lay low, don't draw attention, just pretend you're a corpse. And why exactly did I let myself get cornered I hear you type?
Maybe it's because I was stupid enough to think I have a chance with a girl. Oh, Murray, won't you realise you're repulsive?
Everybody, for what its worth, I'm sorry. I know it would have been better if I wasn't there at all. So, I guess I give up on being human.
REMAIN INDOORS