Jan 01 (1)

DAY #314

Hi~!!
I'm feeling a lot better today... Turns out that 4 days of rest is exactly what the doctor ordered. And by doctor, I of course mean vet.
By the way, those last two blog posts were done on a phone. Blogger4Droid, I believe is what the app was called.
Erm... I'm slightly disappointed in how they turned out. This whole thing was about consistency, and then there are just those two.
Tsk, well, I guess it can't be helped. A zombie had quite literally bitten through out media cable outside, and we had no internet.
TORTURE.
Ehehehe... Seems funny to think how humans become so accustomed to luxuries that they start thinking of them as basic rights.
Remember when it was only the rich people who could afford toilet paper? Imagine if that was still the case...
REMAIN INDOORS