Jan 01 (1)

DAY #317

Hello Mr or Mrs Present-day. I'm the words of a past Murray.
It's nice to meet you. Well, it's nice to meet someone else alive these days.
I've been doing a bit of thinking recently. I say recently, of course it depends on when you're reading this.
Guess I should really say, I did some thinking before I wrote this. There we go. Nice and correct for the linear perception of time.
Um... What was I going to say again? Oh yes... I have come to the conclusion that I will end up dying alone.
EUREKA! He's finally realised that none of the other survivers actually like him! Or something to that effect.
Simply put, out of the human beings I've encountered so far, especially concerning the female ones, none of them really 'suit' me.
Sorry, by the way, if you take offense at this. I didn't mean it like that. It's more like... I've deemed myself unlovable. Cool. Anyway...
REMAIN INDOORS