Jan 01 (1)

DAY #322

Huh...
It seems that instead of collapsing into the originally obverved probability of me being happy, my wavefunction is all over the place.
OK, all quantum physics comparisons aside, I feel fairly shit this evening. I mean, I feel shit on top of the fact we're all going to die.
Problem is, I'm the same person I was when I was twelve. Literally, my 'teens' have been like stasis for me...
Every survivor around me is about 20 years old. Some of them are more like 16, mentally and socially, but the majority are 20+.
Royal Holloway Apocalypse Learning Institute, still, for some reason abbreviated to RHUL, has been tough for me, a twelve year old.
And as if to prove a point, look up a song called 'I Love College' by Asher Roth... Those people are meant to be MY AGE.
REMAIN INDOORS