Jan 01 (1)

DAY #331

Ho... Ly... Shit...
I'm going to Switzerland.
So, you know how I've been saying recently how they've got this working plane, and they're sending local physicists to Geneva?
Ok, well... Here's the thing... One of the original 14 people going was unfortuantley zombified today, and so I'm going to be taking his place!
Even though I'll be the least intelligent person going, at least I'm going... I'm going to see the LAST HOPE CANNON.
X-wing fighters couldn't stop me from getting on that plane tomorrow... I don't even care if it turns out like the Dead Air campaign.
Come on, this might be it! This could be the turning point in the war of the living vs the dead! And I'll be there!
I've got to wake up incredibly early tomorrow... 3.30AM... Because we can only stay for a day, and we've got to be back before midnight.
This is the highest point. This is the defining point in my life. People might read back on these one day and say, "He was there".
England... Europe... No... The world may never be the same. The gathering is now, the last chance for the salvation of mankind.
Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'll report back tomorrow evening with the news... WE MAY SURVIVE THIS APOCALYPSE!
REMAIN INDOORS