Jan 01 (1)

DAY #336

Hell... Oh, Hello.
It's you! How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us!
So yeah... 2nd of December today. I'm pretty sure, anyway... Which means I'm exactly 20 years and one month old. Awesome.
Kind of weird, though, actually typing that I'm twenty, two-zero, years old... Seems like I'm a few standard deviations out...
Yeah, that's it! I've got an error in my maturity! Therefore my mental age is (20±3) years old. And remember, you're allowed 3 s.ds either side!
Well, enough with the excuses... Time to talk about the really important stuff... The end of the end of the world!
As you regular readers know, in 23 days, zombies all over the globe wil go marching into the ocean, and the apocalypse will be over!
Remaining indoors will no longer be necessary!
Drowning the dead was such a good idea... Why didn't I think of that? We'll let the sharks have them... If they want...
Shit, actually, would sharks want them? I'm sure by food standards, most zombies have 'gone off'... Maybe that's why they don't eat each other?
Well, anyway. Once the horde is in the drink, they'll die somehow... Sharks, fish, dissolving, being smashed against rocks by the tide...
Only three and a bit weeks, and this hell might finally be over! We'll have our planet back from the dead!
Repopulating the planet would be the next issue... OK, call me stupid for planning what happens IF it works, but it's got to be considered...
D'aww, I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up. Knowing our luck, this LHC will just enrage the zombies even more! Guess we'll wait and see...
REMAIN INDOORS