Jan 01 (1)

DAY #338

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH!!
And for those of you who don't know who that is, Mitch is my brother. He's eighteen years old today!
Poor guy... He's had to grow up surrounded by the undead AND he's got a weirdo like me for a brother! And I thought I had it tough...
Props to him though, not many people make it to adulthood in the zombie apocalypse! Great job, bro!
Yeah, he's fairly similar to me, really... Probably better.
Better at interacting with other survivors, better at killing zombies, better at badminton... I'm so proud of him!
I really mean it! I'm not jealous at all! I really do appreciate that I have one of the best brothers in the world... I'm grateful.
Right, so now he's officially an adult, he can do all kinds of stuff... Buy firearms, 18-rated games and films, fireworks...
That's actually hilarious!
Have you seen any mysterious strangers selling weapons and asking for ID in the form of passport or driver's lisence?
Don't be stupid! It's the end of the world! If you want a gun and you're ten years old... Go ahead. You'll bloody need it!
Anyone who's intelligent enough to know they need explosives, guns, grenades and bullets can have it! You're dead meat otherwise!
Yeah, so... In terms of 'important birthdays', 18 isn't that special in apocalyptic terms... It's just another birthday.
May as well have a bit of a celebration though, eh? Who knows if we'll even see tomorrow? This is a reasonable excuse to party!
In any case, I hope my brother had a wonderful day today, and I hope he liked the presents I got him and the cake I decorated!
The best present he could ask for though might actually arrive in 21 days, that is to say, the end of all zombies!
Christmas and birthday present combined, eh? I think that's a fair enough deal! Anyway, I should probably get some sleep...
Happy 18th Birthday again, Mitch! Welcome to the world of adults! :)
REMAIN INDOORS