Jan 01 (1)

DAY #339

Hello! I can't hear you! I said hello! Oh, you're going to have to be louder than that! Hello! Oh, OK, that's too loud, you've alerted the horde.
I hate street entertainers. Sorry, I meant to say hated. I hated street entertainers. You don't get too many of them these days...
No... It's just... Everything about them... I couldn't even imagine wanting that much attention from complete strangers...
Even if they do have a minor skill, surely they respect themselves enough to not do it out in the open...
Well, I guess if they really enjoy what they're doing... But so many of them seem like they aren't! They act like they hate 'the public'!
Cool, so... I just spent the first half of this blog ranting about buskers, which I'll remind you DON'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE.
Of course, if you were to go into London and start doing mediocre street dance, I'm sure you'd get lots of interest. Undead interest.
My point is, I'm scared, intimidated and confused by people with confidence. It doesn't seem right.
Everybody is born with shyness, nervousness and anxiety... It's how we've evolved!
Right, I'm going to stop myself before I actually start claiming I'm 'normal'... Goodnight, and 20 days left!
REMAIN INDOORS