Jan 01 (1)

DAY #343

Holy. Shit. What. The fuck.
I... I... I... I don't even... I'm actually lost for words.
There are no words, Richard Kelly. I don't... I can't... I don't... ARGH!!!
Hello. Sorry, I've just finished watching the second strangest film I have ever seen. It's by Richard Kelly. It's called The Box.
Ehh... I feel like I missed something... Kind of like... The entire plot? Huh... You know what? I'm just going to ignore it.
Better focus on the present, I mean... Who knows how long we have left? Could be years, could be 16 days... Could be tomorrow!
OK, so... It's the most wonderful time of the year! There's festive music everywhere, the cold temperature slows down the undead...
Xmas is my favourite time of year! (You know, select few, that was actually completely unintentional... I hadn't prepared for an X!)
Will I be getting anyone any presents this year? Possibly... My brother said he'd like a crossbow, but I think that's too expensive...
That is, of course, unless I salvage one from an abandoned weapons shop. It's unlikely they'll still have them though...
Fuck! I genuinely have no idea what to get anyone! I must think on this further... For now, wrap up warm, dim the lights and
REMAIN INDOORS