Jan 01 (1)

DAY #347

Hello there, ghosts of my past... How do you do? (9)
It's me again! That childish bastard that just refuses to die! So, are you here for the zombies, or the puzzles, or are you here by mistake? (13)
Look, to be honest, I don't care why you're here... You're getting a sample of my life whether you like it or not! (12)
Alright, well... I'm not actually doing that much these days... Just staying inside, watching films and anime... Very boring! (18)
Unfortunately for me, most of my good friends in this apocaplypse have already made a run for it... I don't know if I'll see them again... (7)
Really soon, I should try to get home as well. I was thinking that I should wait 12 days until the scientists at CERN turn on the LHC, but. (23)
A family should be together at Christmas! This is one of the most important things! Ah well... Sorry this is shit, see you tomorrow! (8)
REMAIN INDOORS