Jan 01 (1)

DAY #346

Hello fellow survivors! Lend me your eyes for just a few sentences! Even though I never have anything important so say...
In fact, today, I have almost nothing to say. I can't think of anything funny or wise or helpful... Was that going to stop me? Hell no!
REMAIN INDOORS Maynard prides himself on his semi-autistic daily blogging... I'm doing this for YOU!
Everybody knows that there's only about 13 days left, right? We're only going to have to put up with this shit life for a bit longer!
Anybody out there doing anything special to count down to the big day? Actually, let me rephrase that... Is anybody out there?
Damn... There's no response... There never is... I've been looking for company in this god-forsaken apocalypse since the beginning...
There are times when I wonder if there's anyone out there left alive at all... Am I only writing these blogs as a diary? A memo?
Haha, it's likely that there's nobody even reading this... What a depressing thought! Maybe the zombies ate eveyone else ages ago...
Ever feel like your the last person on the planet? That you'll never meet anyone who understands you... That they're all dead?
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to existance. You may as well just sit back, watch some anime, and open another can of Coca-Cola.
Alright, alright... I know I'm exaggurating, there are survivors at CERN, there are obviously survivors in Japan... It's just...
Sometimes I get lonely. Yes, I know what the response is going to be... "DEAL. WITH IT."
The end of the world has really taken it out of me. Those zombies outside have ruined my life. I wish this had never happened. I wish...
Look, reader, if you're out there... I know I deserve these feelings. I should have died with everyone else, but now I'M in hell... I... I...
Everything I do, I do because I'm scared. I choose not to go outside, because I'm scared of death... I'm scared of zombies...
There are more things I'm scared of, than I'm not scared of. I'm scared of telephone calls, for Christ's sake! What a fail!
To be honest with you, I hate myself because I know who I am and what I've done. I'm pretty sure I deserve death for the shit at Amida!
Even though I'm scared every day, and I don't have any friends... I'm grateful. I think I've earnt this nightmare, don't you?
Really, if I gave up now and joined the horde, I would be avoiding my punishment. I will serve my term as a survivor.
So, yeah... There's your daily window into my life, nobody. I'll type some more tomorrow. If I survive another night in Apocalyptia!
REMAIN INDOORS