Jan 01 (1)

DAY #167

Hello survivor!
Is it safe where you are? Are you coping with all this zombie shit?
I'm just about putting up with it...
Maybe I should do more... Or... Perhaps less?
It's difficult. As always... You try too hard you risk being hurt. You don't try enough, you miss out.
Such a hard choice...
Sometimes I feel like I should be more like Duke Nukem, sometimes more like Noble Six...
Bloody apocalypse... Why are you making this so hard?
Armageddon is a lot less enjoyable than the media makes it out to be...
Don't get me wrong, I know what most people would do. Which is therefore what I SHOULD do...
Make like the locals do!
"I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... And I'm all out of gum"
Nobody likes the risk minimiser. Nobody even notices the risk minimiser... Because being noticed is always a risk!
To be honest, I wish I had the guts to sort out this infestation of infected... But it's when you've got guts that you're on the menu.
Oh... It seems like the increase in number of living dead is inversely proportional to my level of confidence!
Not that you care... You're just killing time. Well... See you next time you decide to kill time!
REMAIN INDOORS