Jan 01 (1)

DAY #174

Hi hi hi!
I'm a lot happier today!
It's because my brother is a lot better!
Hopefully he'll be back home tomorrow, fit and able to fight off the horde.
All I keep thinking about is 28 Days Later. What if he goes into a coma? What if we're all gone when he wakes up?
Very good film that, 28 Days Later. Have you seen it? If so, good. If not, watch it! (Delete as appropriate)
Even though in that there's like a virus outbreak or something, the apocalyptic aftermath is realistic. It's British, too!
Anyway, my brother, they took the tube out of him today, and we got to see some X-ray scans...
He only had 25% of a lung when he first got scanned! Apparently the doctors said they were "surprised he was walking around"!
Except he's better now. And that's why I'm happier. (Also, I got BBrawl working with custom character textures... But mainly my brother)
A lesson should be learnt from this, I think... Appreciate Mitch a lot more. Yes, he's young, but the human body isn't perfect. He's still mortal.
Right, starting from now, I'm going to treasure every moment with him. Be grateful he's around. (We'll see how long that lasts!)
That's all I have to say today... Oh, and I forgot to mention! He can NEVER EVER SCUBA DIVE... Those doctors must be trollin'!
REMAIN INDOORS