Jan 01 (1)

DAY #176

How awesome does that film look?
I really want to see it...
Do you?
It's been a funny few days, really... What with my brother's health scare and whatnot...
Don't really know whether I should look back and laugh, or look back and cry...
Yeah, I'm feeling pretty mixed up at the moment... I could do with a hug...
Oh, sorry. I forgot.
Um, so... What do those undead smell like, huh?
My god! They stink! Makes you wonder how we're not constantly gagging! How did we ever get used to that nasal assault!?
Every survivor has just got used to that half-rotten flesh smell day in, day out... And so nobody really notices anymore...
All babies born into this god-forsaken world are instantly aclimatised to the very worst odour any human could endure...
Nice job there, almighty deity. Thanks for sparing a few of us for the REAL shitstorm.
I'm a bit bitter... And hey, you can hate me if you like. I'm going to die eventually.
That's pretty much it.
REMAIN INDOORS