Jan 01 (1)

DAY #179

Hello unbitten.
I'm in a pretty good mood. I just watched a film. Films make me happy. They cure my minor infection...
X-rays actually cure my minor infection, but when I watch a movie, I feel least like a zombie. Don't know why...
Maybe it's because I'm distracted, I can't worry about anything if my disbelief is being suspended...
Everything that concerns me or scares me of makes me nervous all goes away for a few hours.
Now there's a zombie survival rule if I ever heard one!
Watch as many films as you can.
A way of staying inside, entertaining yourself and possibly even learning something, all rolled into one!
Sure, it may not be for everyone, but for me, I love it. The whole experience...
Future me will probably look back on this and laugh... I'll probably be bored of all films by then... Like my dad!
If you're reading, future me, congratulations for surviving! Also, how hot is your girlfriend, huh? And wow, is she clever!
Right, back to the present...
So, dear reader, today's advice is to REMAIN INDOORS and WATCH FILMS.
To reccommend a few of my favourites: Suckerpunch, G.I Joe, Kick Ass, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Zombieland...
Come to think of it, any film with zombie in it is worth a watch... Know your enemy and all that!
Let me suggest the Resident Evil series as an excellent example of a movie quadrilogy that you can take something from.
Anyway, there's an awesome film coming out tomorrow... Filled with lots of explosions and robots and vehicles...
Some people say it's terrible... But to them, I say "...And?" At the end of the day, watching a 'bad' film is better than being eaten.
So... How about it then?
REMAIN INDOORS