Jan 01 (1)

DAY #185

Hi.
It looks like my brother's been rushed back to the hospital then...
God must really have something against my poor brother. He doesn't deserve this...
Everybody thinks it won't happen to them, but right now, it has.
There really is no justice in the world.
Well, I'm not really in the mood for all this zombie shit this evening... You want zmbies? Go look out your window.
Even now, he's lying in a hospital bed, in pain, in discomfort, finding it hard to breathe... I should be by his side.
Look, I know all this emotional stuff isn't inkeeping with the usual 'screw zombies, screw humans' attitude, but this is my BROTHER.
Look at me, sitting here, typing on a keyboard, halfway through watching a film. What is wrong with me?
Should I abandon my post? Go back to him? Leave my friends to fight off the horde by themselves?
Of course I should.
Of course I should. Zombies are scary, and they will eat me, but I would happily run back from here, just to be with him.
Neumothorax... Spontaneous neumothorax. That's what they call it. That's the medical term for 'my sibling is in pain'.
My life has been good so far. My entire family has been blessed with good luck. But this is it. This i as big as it has ever got.
I'm grateful that he's still alive, and I'm grateful he's not been as bad as this before, but why now, God?
That's ridiculously unfair. He has never done anything wrong. He doesn't deserve this bloody lung problem...
Call me tomorrow, mum. Let me know how he's doing. If it's still bad, I will drop everything. I will come back for him...
He is my brother.
REMAIN INDOORS