Jan 01 (1)

DAY #198

Hey you!
It's been 198 days since I started writing out my daily struggle for survival... And very little has changed.
Come to think of it... I haven't changed in the last year, really... Actually... Make that two... Wait... Three?
In fact, I seem to have stayed pretty much the same for about seven years now.
Not only do I have the same interests as a 12 year old, but I'm also as inexperienced and naive... Hey! That's not necessarily a bad thing!
Everybody older than me tells me to enjoy my childhood, that these are the best years of my life, and how they wish they were younger...
Maybe I should... Err... Take their advice?!
A lot of wise survivors look at me with envy as they remember being my age... Wouldn't it be disrespectful to ignore them?
Sorry, but... I don't really understand people who try to grow up as young as they can. Smoke, drink, fuck...
OK, they might find it fun, for a while, but that innocence will just be gone quicker. What a waste of a lifetime, huh?
Oh... Sorry. I ended up talking about people. But as we all know, people aren't alive anymore. What I meant to say was zombies...
Now that everybody is a zombie, it doesn't matter what you do... I mean, go all out! It's the apocalypse!
Puff 80 a day. Drink alcohol like a fish. Shoot up as soon as you wake up. Rape everything with legs, so long as it isn't trying to eat you...
Literally go mad. There's nothing stopping you. No law, no, not anymore. And besides, we all die or get bitten in the end...
Zombies will kill you, unless you...
REMAIN INDOORS