Jan 01 (1)

DAY #204

Huh... Wow...
It set out to be such a nice day... But then... Such bad news...
How can God be so cruel? First the outbreak, now this? A sad, sad day for Norway, and for music...
All that potential... Just gone. On today of all days.
Putting all the sadness behind us, I hope your day has been sunny and warm and fun and enjoyable... And zombie-free.
Party? Did you party today? Because I do enjoy a good old-fashioned celebration!
Yeah, I may not strike you as the partying type, but I am!
But I am very strongly opposed to this whole "party every day" mentality. Yeah, fuck you, 'The Black Eyed Peas'.
I'm sorry, but, the progression from weekday to weekend is not reason enough to go all out and have fun like there's no tomorrow...
Restrain yourselves! If you celebrate something minor over and over again, your just going to get depressed!
There is no true celebrating going on at these TGIF raves... It's just an excuse to be immoral and get away with it.
Hey, whatever floats your boat! But being bad and getting away with it, just for the sake of it? Nah, that ain't me...
Did you ever see photos of the Halloween party I organised? Oh, man... I wish I could show you!
Annual events I do enjoy celebrating, because there's a long time between them, and you're actually partying with purpose!
Yes, so for Halloween last year, I set up spooky food, cobwebs, costumes and all that... Just like a child might!
Maybe I'm immature, but I'll say now, I enjoyed eating Cadbury's fingers in the shape of a skeleton hand much more than I enjoyed Medicine.
Alright, I'm not normal. I'm probably just bitter that all these Friday clubbers have girlfriends and are popular and are just... better than me.
Yep. That's probably the real truth. But I'll probably go on moaning about 'sense of occasion' until the cows come home... Go figure.
My lord... I just started typing, and then it turned into ranting... Oh, I'm sorry. I kind of lost track of the message there...
Erm... Well, in the last line, I'll wish you a very happy evening, a very happy next year, and of course, happy vertical message!
REMAIN INDOORS