Jan 01 (1)

DAY #205

Herp derp derp.
I'm still alive, I'm not infected, and I am going to watch a film tomorrow.
So, let's see if I can refrain from screwing up for 24 hours. Because to me, this is important...
Obviously, I'm going to be shy. I'm always shy. But I'll try my absolute best to overcome it as quickly as possible!
Even as I type this, I'm feeling nervous... The good kind of nervous... For an event still 12 hours away...
X_X
Check me out, I'm a worrying wreck... I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Well, I could become infected...
I dunno... I've been here before, and I had completely the wrong idea. Like, 100% incorrect.
Though... Is this time different? Am I...? Is there...? Do you...?
Ehh... OK, I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm going to have a nice time... I will have a nice time!
Dreams are sometimes destined to just be dreams... I will see you tomorrow! :) xxx
REMAIN INDOORS