Jan 01 (1)

DAY #207

Hey, how are you doing?
I'm fine! I haven't been bitten, I'm in a safe place, and my loved ones are safe too.
There's nothing to be scared of. No reason to go outside, no chance of running into the horde... Oh, but I'm going to Wales.
Haha, yeah, I am going outside. I am going to fight zombies. I will probably die. And for what? Arcadia.
Ar-fucking-cadia.
Now, do you remember I spoke of this legendary place about a hundred days ago? Yeah, it's apparently infection free!
Kind of like an actual city! No zombies or anything! A real life post-apocalypse human civilisation!
So, I'm going to give you five seconds to guess whether it exists or not. 5...4...3...2...1...
Alright, time up! If you guessed that it does exist, you're a noob. It doesn't exist. Arcadia is a lie.
Go looking for it, and you will die.
Aha! That rhymed! Unintentional, but appropriate!
It's just a story, passed from one desperate survivor to another. If there was a safe city, we would know. They would broadcast.
Nowhere is safe. The undead have overrun the entire country without exception... And most of the world.
And I'm sure you're thinking, "Hey, Murray. Why are you going to Wales if you don't think it exists?" Well, let me tell you.
My mum. She's a naive fool. She actually believes in ghosts and spirits and psychics and god and heaven... And Arcadia.
Yeah, so I don't have a choice. I've got to go with my family. To search for Atlantis. For like, 10 days... Wish me luck!!
REMAIN INDOORS