Jan 01 (1)

DAY #240

Hi there!
I'm sorry about yesterday... I forgot that you don't care about my life, I'm nobody's Romeo, and there's a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.
Maybe I just had to rant... Get some heart out of my chest... I'm fine now though. I realise that I have no desirable boyfriend traits...
Yeah... I'm just a Square Enix loving, card collecting, Pokemon training, anime watching, blog writing hermit... Well, at least I'm alive!
Putting my nonexistant love live aside, I'd like to quickly point out that holy shit, those Left 4 Dead achievements are crazy.
How does Valve expect NO survivor to take ANY damage between calling the rescue vehicle and escaping in the rescue vehicle?
Of course, on PC, I'm sure there's an exploitable glitch, or a good enough community to do it properly, or just a hack...
Not on Xbox 360 there ain't!
Ehh... I guess it is still good. And it's really fun as soon as you realise that Zoey survives the whole thing, then turns into Cortana!
In any case, I still recommend this game very very highly. It teaches you some very vital survival tactics... Like shoving!
Shove the undead away from you while reloading for epic winz! You've got to have the co-ordination of a machine though...
Oh, and I forgot to mention another annoying thing about L4D. There's no 'classic' mode. Or like, 'realistic' or 'Romero' gametype.
Undead speed should be halved, and climbing disabled, intelligence down, but then if one of them so much as scratches you, it's game over.
That would be awesome! Oh, and turn off those damn special infected... How absurd! Smoker? Tank? WITCH?
Other than that, yep. Probably the best non-japanese zombie game out so far! (I have pretty high hopes for Dead Island...)
For the casual survivor who enjoys pretending to be a badass, or the badass survivors who just want a laugh... Left 4 Dead!
Cor, I do go on and on about videogames when I get the chance don't I? I suppose it's like that thing about introverts I read...
Right, well, I'm going to be back at Uni very soon, and I'm sure most of the survivors I met last year will still be alive...
Especially if they've been reading these zomblogs and painting spirals everywhere and remaining indoors!
Damn, I haven't played badminton in AGES! I can't wait to get that racquet back in my hands... Bring on the RHUL Bears!
I'm also looking forward to being a 2nd year student! Perhaps the knowledge that I'm more experienced than others will help me!
This next year is going to be interesting... And I hope I meet many more survivors! (And is that cinema trip still on?)
REMAIN INDOORS