Jan 01 (1)

DAY #244

Hello!
I'm about to start watching a film... Sorry, I have to keep this one brief, for my brothers sake!
Don't really think that I should be watching a horror film this late at night, especially with my nerves...
Oh well. I should enjoy scaring myself shitless, since all this apparently terrifying zombie shit has become a bit... Mundane!
It's about ghosts and demons and shit, with a sprinkling of possessed children and exorcisms and crap like that...
WAIT JUST ONE SECOND.
Actually, I just remembered how genuinely fear-inducing the walking dead truly are... Scratch that, the RUNNING dead.
Now you know how I saw that jogger yesterday? Well I bloody well saw another one today!
To be fair, it may have been the same one... Those rotten, bloodstained faces all look the same to me...
Fear? You want to feel true fear? Wait until you see Mr Zom-chops moving at a faster rate than you!
Remain the fuck indoors if it turns out they can speed up. You won't stand a chance if you venture outside.
It's the only because of brains, and legpower we survivors are still alive. If we can outsmart them and outrun them, we stand a chance!
Ever get to the point where the undead are keeping up with vehicles... Yeah, I suggest just killing yourself.
Not that it will ever get to that point, though... That's just a horror story... I hope...
Damn. I've just scared myself now. Although perhaps that Insidious won't be as scary now...
Sorry for being a weirdo.
REMAIN INDOORS