Jan 01 (1)

DAY #250

Hehehehe... Sorry about that!
It was a little dramatic, and I'm not surprised by the response... It probably won't happen again for a while though!
Damn it, turns out we won't be able to get internet in our house until at least two days time!
Only because my modem-hunting buddies need to sort some stuff out first. Good lord, the waiting is killing me!
Now, I like to think of myself as a very patient person. I mean, I've lasted this long in a zombie apocalypse by just, staying inside.
The thing is though, when it comes to other survivors, I lose a bit of my tolerance.
When the dead walk the earth, I don't mind, I'll wait it out. If  I need someone to, I dunno, set up a bank account...
OK, I suppose I'm bitter towards humanity in general. The majority's trying to eat me, and the minority won't accept me!
REMAIN INDOORS still maintains that even if the Fosinopril Incident hadn't happened, mankind would be dead by now anyway.
Raving all night, sleeping all day, taking as many drugs as possible and living on the dole... We did kind of deserve armageddon.
Yeah, I've kind of lost faith in human beings, even if they have all been through hell like me...
And so now, if it's a case of, "I don't trust you to do things how I would do them, therefore I have little respect for you".
Maybe I'm just an arsehole.
You're probably reading this right now thinking I'm a right bastard who doesn't give people the benefit of the doubt...
I would have to agree with you. I doubt everyone. I suppose it's what's kept me alive. Even if it has made me a bastard.
Though, despite this, I reckon I'm a pretty good friend. It takes me a very very long time to trust you, but if I do, that's something.
When I truly feel comfortable around someone, I'll really honour that friend. I may even go as far as saying I'd die for them.
Although I've only ever met about 5 people like that. Perhaps 10. Alright, call it 7 and a half.
Sorry, but unless you're one of those 7.5 people, I'll probably expect you to be a horrible, selfish, mean bully.
Now even I think that looks harsh written down, but I guess I've just been hurt too many times...
That's pretty much what I was referring to yesterday. I was just remembering a recent time that I was upset by a survivor.
Yeah, so hopefully I'll be able to set up this wireless internet as soon as my 'friends' get a bloody move on!
Oh, and by the way, it's like, £10 for a ticket, but I guess I don't mind paying for yours, especially if you're willing to go with ME.
Um... I think that's everything for today! Oh, and do let me know if you see any running zombies, otherwise it might just be me.
REMAIN INDOORS