Jan 01 (1)

DAY #252

High their!
I'm sorry I didn't do a zombie blog yesterday, it's just I was feeling terribly unwell.
Sort of like a disgusting taste in my mouth and feeling my organs rubbing against the inside of my body.
That may sound bad, but if I'd said I was feeling feverish and really hungry, I'd probably already be undead by now.
Uh, have you heard the song "The Brightest Bulb Has Burned Out" by the band Less Than Jake?
My god... I heard it for the first time this morning, and... It's... It's... Just look up the lyrics. It starts with "You told me"...
But anyway, so I haven't recieved any replies about the 'running zombie' predicament, which I guess could be good or bad.
Lack of response might mean that there are none! Or, like usual, it means everyone who's seen them have been eaten.
Excellent. I can draw no conclusion. What useful information. Thank you, possible survivors.
Um, actually, is there even anyone there? 252 days I've been typing this crap, and I still don't know if anyone's reading!
Probably not. Knowing my luck, the only survivors left are the ones I've actually met. Everyone else is just... meat.
Oh god, that's such a depressing idea. In fact, so depressing, I'll just ignore it. Ignorance, in this case, is bliss.
Now then theoretical survivor, same time tomorrow?
REMAIN INDOORS