Jan 01 (1)

DAY #253

Howdy!
I know, I know, it's too early to blog but... I've got to go out soon.
Damn generator is running out of juice, so it's up to me and my brother to salvage some more.
Obviously, it will mean we'll have to face off against the horde, and, as always, we'll have to go further than before.
Yep. That is the problem with running a generator. It means that each time you want a refill, you have to broaden your search...
Ok, it would be more sensible to live by torchlight, have no internet access and just abandon technology in order to stay alive, but...
Urgh... No electricity? I can't imagine a more depressing hell. I suppose that's a fraction of how people in poverty feel...
Electricity is my drug.
Violent, rotten cannibals walk the streets, my loved ones are dead, there's no hope for rescue, but so long as I've got pixels!
Everything I do involves power... Wow. I don't think about it much, but when it's written down, that sounds really bad...
Not only is it uncaring towards the atmosphere and irrelevant bullshit like that, but it also makes me sound really boring...
Literally nothing I do is technology free?
I suppose badminton must count for something, but I haven't picked up a raquet since, like... DAY #160?
Know what? I've thought of something else I do to keep me entertained that doesn't involve the generator being on...
EDH! Or, for those that don't know what that means, playing gard games! Yeah, that's an energy-saving pass-time!
My god I'm dull.
Ehh... Let's just get this fuel and get back to the Xbox... "MITCH! ...HURRY UP!"
REMAIN INDOORS