Jan 01 (1)

DAY #267

Hi!
I'm sorry I kinda overreacted yesterday. We still have some time to set up the improved zombie defences before we all die.
Even if they CAN run, they still can't climb ladders that aren't there, and they're still scared of Poliwhirl. We might survive.
Um, I woke up pretty early today at like, 4AM, because I felt horribly sick. (Bloody Rowntree's Fruit Randoms!)
Rubbing my eyes and switching on my laptop, I decided to reread a few things that I felt might help me...
Over 2 months since your last rant/update/emotional venting session? Seems like it's been forever! I do still check back!
Genuinely, I feel really really sorry for you. Looking back over that first year is like reading a romantic tragedy...
All I want is for everyone around me to be as happy as they can, and if I can help, please! Let me know!
Maybe that explains why I'm so quiet... I'd rather just say nothing, because at least then I can't actively offend anyone!
Ehh... Maybe I'm overthinking it... But even about 7 months after 'the post', I still feel like I can help. Surely that's caring?
Right, yep, I know, I'm too judgemental, I'm too selfish, I'm not brave, I'm desperate for any form of female affection...
Easy to talk to? Maybe, easy to talk AT... I don't speak much, so I've learned to listen, and I'm kinda like an impartial observer!
Xbox, Wii, 3DS. There's three reasons why I won't be gender biased based on experience... I've had hardly any with either!
Put it this way, if you need somebody to moan to about anything or anyone, I'm your boy. My life is bad enough to compare to!
Ok, I would like to know what romantic love is like one day, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you want, and in that case... I'll live.
REMAIN INDOORS