Jan 01 (1)

DAY #293

Hey there zombies!
I'm still not one of you yet!
Damn, you know... I think my survival tutorials are going to be the death of me...
Ryan Cheale... He's infected. So, I have to sit in a room with zombies for an hour every week and risk being bitten or eaten alive.
And that's meant to be an important part of my education? I fucking think not.
Great job there, Royal Holloway, you've managed to make this shitty existance of mine even worse. Congrats.
Oh, it's so pant-crappingly scary, let me tell you... I'm like, trapped in a small room along with 3 infected, and THAT'S IT.
No, I don't learn anything. I just have to sit there and hope the undead Mr Cheale doesn't decide he wants to devour my grey matter.
By the way, they are restrained, kind of. There is a supervisor/lecturer there with a gun, in case shit goes down but... WHY??
And did I mention, Zombie Ryan is fucking HUGE! He used to row apparently, so I reckon he could take a full clip of ammo.
Learning? Thiat's fucking TORTURE.
Look, I know I'm a weirdo, but surely this isn't right, right... Right? Maybe they're training the zombies not to attack, I don't know!
Zombies and survivors DON'T MIX. This is why I stay the hell inside as much as I can... I DON'T WANT TO DIE.
REMAIN INDOORS