Jan 01 (1)

DAY #306

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MURRAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
It's my 20th birthday, don'tcha know?
Hell has opened up, the dead now walk the earth, almost everyone on earth is either meat or trying to kill me, but YAY PRESENTS!
And boy oh boy did I get some good prezzies this year! They're bound to keep me alive for a whole 59 days at least!
Presents that I got today included a portable water purifier, a Swiss Army knife, a solar gadget charger, and some awesome riot gear!
Perfect for holding out against the horde! Now I can be hydrated, ready for anything, difficult to bite, AND with a fully charged gameboy!
Yeah, I really like birthdays. Yesterday I was worried that I had reached the end of an era, but today I feel like I've started another one!
Because you know what they say... Survival begins at 20!
I have had a great day, filled with laughter and fun, and almost no thought to the apocalypse outside. Didn't see one zombie today either!
Really kind of everyone to wish me happy birthday today too... Either in person, on Facebook, or even telepathically! Thank you!
To be honest, I didn't think anyone cared whether a sad, lonely nerd reached a certain unimportant milestone in his life, turns out, they do!
Happy happy happy! Birthday birthday birthday!
Day number 306 will go down in my mind as one of the best days of the year. At least in the top three!
Also, I'm so pleased that none of the traditional singing of 'Happy Birthday' alerted the horde, because that would have been shit.
Yep, I'm twenty years old now! I don't feel it, I don't act it, but it's nice to think that you're starting a whole new chapter of your existance!
These next ten years might be better than those past ones, or they could just as easily be worse... I'm excited to find out!
Oh, and also, super-special thanks to my brother for the best birthday card I have ever, ever recieved! I'm still laughing, Mitch!
Murray Maynard, born on the 2nd November 1991, now one of the last remaining human beings on earth...
EVERYBODY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, AND GOOD LUCK OUT THERE!! :)
REMAIN INDOORS (it's his birthday!)