Jan 01 (1)

DAY #320

Hey, wait a second... It's gone eleven! That means it's time for my rubbish blog about my even more rubbish life!
I seem to exist in a state of joy, relaxation and satisfaction and a state of depression, insecurity and paranoia simultaneously.
Since I'm being 'observed' by this blank text box in front of me, I've assigned myself a state from my emotional wavefunction.
Oh, and the boundary conditions are the walls around me... Preventing me from going outside and keeping the zombies out. SOLVE.
Urgh. I mean, I guess the underlying problem that means I'm swinging between up and down is that I hate myself.
Like, if I could go back in time and change every single thing about what I am today, I would in a heartbeat.
EMO MURRAY IS NO FUN. He doesn't even blog about zombies.
Alright, I'll do something about our impending death, just so you don't think I'm upset. I'm meant to be secretly upset.
Those zombies seem to be speeding up! Like, they've all just grabbed bunny ears or something! We're all gonna die!
Even if you have rope ladders, spirals, the works... Even if you live in Arcadia... You will be eaten alive. Unless you...
REMAIN INDOORS