Jan 01 (1)

DAY #326

How do you do?
It's funny how nobody says that anymore. Actually it's not funny. Because everyone's dead. And the ones that are alive are doing badly.
In response to yesterday's INCREDIBLE amount of replies, comments and messages about post-outbreak air travel...
Actually, I made that up. I didn't get anything. I never get anything. Because you're all dead. I may as well be writing this for myself.
Moo.
No, but, seriously, regarding this flight, apparently there's a bunch of local Physicists who are going to Geneva to investigate this weapon.
Out of about, 60 or so brilliant minds (which is about everyone left, to be fair), they've selected the best 14 to go.
They'll be jetting out on... DAY #332? And if all goes well, they'll be returning later that day. Hopefully with good news. Hopefully at all.
Great news, isn't it? This war againt the undead might actually be over by Christmas!
Of course, we've not heard that one before have we? That's right! I am of course referring to the now trivially important World Wars!
I wonder how mankind would have coped with a zombie outbreak back in like, the 40s? I reckon Hitler would have prioritised then...
No way, did he just empathise with the most evil man in History?! Yes, yes I did. How very controversial of me.
Good lord, I'm not saying he was right, I'm saying he was HUMAN. He was pretty messed up, and he killed millions, but zombies wouldn't care.
OK, OK... I'd better backpedal here... I think Hitler would have been a normal, harmless human being if he didn't run a country.
Using his skill for public speaking, peer pressure, and conviction in his blind faith, he became dangerous and evil and...
This is weird. I hardly ever talk about history. Because none of it matters. It's history. So anyway... FIVE DAYS!
REMAIN INDOORS