Jan 01 (1)

DAY #327

Hello... Hello?
Is it me, or am I a much better person now that I have no chance at life? I think so...
Come off it, I'm still rubbish, but 'better' is a positive, optimistic word. Let me have that... Just this one time? Please... Oh, fine. I'm not.
I'm just a weird, screen-loving, shy, sarcastic twenty year old, with way too much time on his hands now that he can't go outside.
Now, I've been asked a lot about this Last Hope Cannon thing, and when I say "I've been asked a lot about", I mean "I want to talk about".
Everyone on the same page? Do you know what I'm talking about? Because if not, I have written about it below. Feel free to scroll down...
My post today will attempt to explain how this miracle machine aims to kill of all of the undead while leaving the survivors alive.
Although, this might be completely wrong, because I'm just getting this off Apocalyptipedia, which can be edited by anyone, so...
Anyway, yeah. The idea is similar to my spiral one... If you can baffle the zombie brain, you can force it to retreat.
Generally, a complex image or sound should be enough to confuse them, like with an optical illusion or whatever.
According to my sources, this LHC thing creates an 'odd sensation' when it's turned on. A confusing feeling, if you will.
It sounds a bit Sci-Fi, I know... A random field that makes people 'feel weird'? How does that work? COUGH, deus ex machina, COUGH.
No, I am still skeptical, but apparently it has been shown to make humans and zombies 'uncomfortable'. Which is the key.
While zombies, with their primitive, decaying grey matter will instinctively move away from discomfort, rational humans can choose not to.
Hopefully, if they make this machine powerful enough, such that the field can expand across the globe, we have a chance.
Yes, the key to our salvation may well be the fact that humans sometimes force themselves through things they don't want to... How fitting!
Now, I don't have a clue how they plan on making this strangely named 'cannon' strong enough to exert a field worldwide, but...
Of course, they could just build one per country, and fire it up like that... That could work? I guess that's why people are going.
To conclude, in FOUR DAYS, we will know if we'll be able to survive the next four years. Exciting stuff!
REMAIN INDOORS