Jan 01 (1)

DAY #333

Hello survivors.
I'm sorry. I think I should get that in early, since yesterday's one was unnecessesarily offensive to everyone. I am truly sorry.
I hope you forgive me... I mean, you must be a survivor by default if you read this... Zombies don't read this. We all know that.
Does anybody want to here more about yesterday now that I've calmed down? Well, I'm going to tell you anyway...
It was pretty fun while we were actually there. Y'know, walking around, looking at all the anti-zombie equipment...
Did you know, the whole machine is 27km in circumference! It's huge! We obviously didn't have time to see all of it...
No, but what we did see was incredible... To think it could generate a field that strong... It's hard to even imagine!
They did a good job of explaining how most of it worked, but I was so tired I don't really remember the details...
Maxwell's Zombie equations? Or something? I really can't remember. To be honest, I was just in awe most of the time...
Everyone, I've failed you. I can't remember exactly how this field it generates makes semi-sentient things want to move.
Although, I remember they used the analogy of an annoying sound quite a bit... They said this machine was like a world-wide fire alarm.
Now, I do remember when they said it was going to be switched on: They said December 25th. You may recall that's when Christmas used to be.
It seems appropriate, because if it works as planned, it would be the greatest present mankind could wish for!
That's it for today guys. As I get further from DAY #332, I'll probably feel better. Oh, and happy 333th day of the year!
REMAIN INDOORS