Jan 01 (1)

DAY #334

Hey! Listen!
I've been keeping track of the days, and so long as it's not a leap year this year, I make it December 1st tomorrow!
You know what that means, right? DAILY CHOCOLATES! I live for this month...It's the month where it's OK to reward yourself with sugar!
Good thing they still had some in-date advent calendars down at the local abandoned and destroyed supermarket...
Oh, it would just be terrible if someone didn't have one. They would be such a Scrooge, who would suck for not joining in on festivities...
That's aimed at you, ill-prepared housemate! Don't wait until DAY #334 to get your calendar! PREPARATION is key to survival!
And by the way, if you know about THE SIDE QUESTS, by which I mean, THE MESSAGES, today's one is there. You just don't get it.
So yeah... 25 days until the salvation of mankind, and Googling 6 letters in order to understand my reference takes, like 6 seconds?
REMAIN INDOORS