Jan 01 (1)

DAY #354

Hasta la vista... Baby. You know where that's from? Of course you do. In which case, tonights puzzle will be a breeze...
In any case, I think I've decided. No... I have decided... I'm going to blow up the LHC... You're a wizard, Harry!
My plan is to fly over there as soon as possible, plant the explosives, and BOOM! I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!
Undead are the only things I have... They want to ruin it? I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!
Sorry, I can't find any way to write this one in... Not in one line... But it was beauty that killed the beast...
I also can't do this one: My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you
Can I do what I want? Should I? I might kill us all... Fuck it. I will wear my heart upon my sleeve for the caws to peck at...
And one more thing... Who is Keyser Soze?
Living my life indoors, with nothing to do is all I know... It's what's most important to me... It's... My precious...
Still... Maybe I will be convinced... Convinced by the goddess of persuasion... My salvation... Shall I compare her to a summers day?
REMAIN INDOORS