Jan 01 (1)

DAY #362

HADOUKEN!! KAMEHAMEHA!! RASENGAN!! GOMU GOMU NO GIGANT PISTOL!! X-BURNER!! BANKAI!!
I'm sorry, I could go on and on, but... Let's move on shall we? As you're reading it here, I'm back home, and I'm still alive.
But the question on everyones lips is of course "Did he succeed?". The short answer... No. The long answer is OH NO!
Alright, so... Fighting past the undead to get the to airport, we discovered that the plane had blown up. It was in pieces.
Commandeering a nearby coach, we ploughed through wave after wave of zombies, and made our way to the EuroTunnel...
Kids, fasten your seatbelts... We were driving to CERN. Or at least, we would have, if we didn't run out of gas in France.
Holy goddamn shit. We had to scavenge fuel from foreign cars just to get back home... We missed our chance!
Oh, did you notice that strange, tingling, burning feeling on DAY #359? December 25th? Of course you did. EVERYONE DID.
Maybe you noticed that all the undead wandered off... Perhaps it's fucking safe to go outside again... Is... Is it over?
Even though the past 3 days have been zombie-free... I feel more depressed than ever... Because now I have to... LIVE.
REMAIN INDOORS