Jan 01 (1)

DAY #363

Huh... Uh... Oh... Who are you? What do you want? Why are you here? How are... Will you...
I... I haven't been outside. I've REMAINED INDOORS like a good little survivor should... I don't care if they're not out there...
There are still so many dangers... What if I get run over? Or if I'm murdered? Or the zombies come back and I'm unarmed?
Well, you go ahead. Just because some Swiss scientists claim it's safe, and just because all the zombies are gone for now doesn't mean it's safe!
Oh, be my guest! You risk your life outside... In fact, let me know if (morelike when) the zombies return. I'll say "I told you so".
Did you hear that? Something moaning outside! They're back! I fucking knew it!
Alright. I just checked. It was a drunk. False alarm. I suppose if you do drink, this would b one of the occasions to do so...
You still here? Shit, I'm surprised that you're not out in a field, flying a kite, or skipping down the street...
So, have you decided to join me? The REMAIN INDOORS REGARDLESS community? Can I assume that since you're reading this?
Look here, reader... Call me a depressed, lonely, cynical arsehole, but I don't think it's over. It can't be. It's too easy...
Everything's gone back to normal (well, sort of)? It's been 3 or 4 days! Anything could happen by the end of the week!
For God's sake! What is there outside anyway? Sex? Exercise? Fresh air? All three? Who needs it!
The fact is... The fact is... I don't know how else to live. I despise change. As you know. I'm just going to, as always...
REMAIN INDOORS