Jan 01 (1)

DAY #364

Hell. Is it the undead apocalypse? Or is it the alternative?
I settled into a routine. A twenty year unchanging bliss. Sure, I could have died at the drop of a hat, but it's what I knew.
I can't go on without them. Zombies were my world. What am I without them? Hello? Am I human or just a collection of words?
Look outside... It's terrifying. Social situations. Judgement. Greed. Fucking reasoning... None of that shit was around before Christmas.
Living now is shit. At the beginning of the year, I didn't think it could get any worse, now, at the end, I realise it has.
Don't pretend I'm wrong. The zombie apocalypse was what this planet needed. Humans are evil through choice. Zombies are just evil.
I love zombies. There, I said it. They saved my life. Without them, I don't think I want to spend another day in this shit hole.
Even as I type these words for you know, I'm making my plans. I'm going to purge this world of myself.
There's nothing left here for me anymore. One week in to the new world, I feel like I don't belong. I don't deserve life.
Oh, you think I'm being melodramatic? Just another exagguration? Well I've got some news for you pal. I'm serious.
May I ask you one question? Would you rather eat my brains or go clubbing? Is the answer that obvious?
Ok, let's reflect. One of those options would kill me. The other would exclude me. Death or eternal loneliness? I'd choose death.
Right, so... That's that. DAY #365 will be my last on this crappy earth. I have loads of ways to kill myself, honestly...
Revolver, cyanide, noose, petrol, venomous snake, poisonous mushroom, high building to jump from, toaster and bathtub...
Oh, that's what I should do! I should have a fucking vote. You'd like that wouldn't you? Because it's a bit of fun, eh? He won't really do it!
Well. You just wait. I'm going to kill myself tomorrow, by whatever means necessary. I despise humanity. ZOMBIES FOREVER.
REMAIN INDOORS